Our new client experience
First and foremost, THANK YOU, to all our clients, staff, friends + family for the constant care and support you’ve given us this last year. We were humbled from the beginning by the outpouring of love and generosity; and we continue to be humbled by you, still. When the day comes, we hope to reciprocate fully and party our butts off with you in celebration of community, health, gratitude, and love.
We are cautiously optimistic with the most recent COVID update from the CDC. Since we follow CDC guidelines, and have from the start of the pandemic, it only makes sense we continue trusting their guidance now. Therefore, starting Monday, May 24th 2021 we will initiate the following, new, COVID Protocols at Love + Roots:
COVID Protocols + Mask Update
- Front Door will remain locked – please text 512-751-5812 when you arrive for your appointment and head on up to the front porch.
- Temperatures will no longer be taken at the front door.
- COVID Consent Forms are no longer required and will NOT be texted to you prior to your appointment(s) each day.
- Masks must continue to be worn by all un-vaccinated clients, guests, and staff members. Masks that loop behind the ears are best.
- Fully Vaccinated Clients/Guests/Staff are no longer required to wear masks while in the salon; but are welcome to continue wearing them, should they choose.
- Drink Station is back!! Complimentary water, coffee, tea and wine will be provided in the waiting room for all guests. You might even see a few chocolates available for snacking (a pre-pandemic client favorite).
- Domestic & International Travel for vaccinated clients means no wait time for scheduling and attending appointments once you’ve returned. Unvaccinated clients are still required to take and receive a negative COVID test 3-5 days after returning, prior to attending any salon appointments.
Thank you for your Patience + Understanding!
While we know that venturing into this new territory may feel uncomfortable or unsafe for some, we are committed to providing a happy, positive, sanitized, and inclusive space for all, vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.
We ask for your support and respect as we navigate this next phase, as well as, your continued care and love for the community around us, including other clients/guests and team members.
We can’t wait to finally see all your beautiful faces!!! Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Questions/concerns before your visit?
Please feel free to call or text us in advance if there’s anything you need to know to help you feel comfortable coming to visit us.
Prefer to shop online?
Our online shop is open 24/7! Have your favorite products delivered safely to your door.